Fig Preserve, 3.5 Ounce Jar (100g)
- Figs are a unique and delicious fruit with a distinctive, almost honey-like taste and crunchy seeds. So to create something really different, we combined ripe figs, sweet, crisp apples and a dash of tart lemon for a wonderfully full-flavored organic jam that you're sure to love.
- It's interesting to note that edible figs are one of the first plants cultivated by humans, were widespread in ancient Greece and were a common food source for the Romans and for good reason—they're delicious!
- Perfect for cheese paring or simply to spread on breakfast breads or use in desserts
- Impress your guests by pairing it with smooth, strong brie and white wine.
- Our products are not your average products found in grocery stores. Ours are what the people of Tuscany, and other regions of Italy eat or make at home. Guaranteed the finest quality at reasonable prices.
Net Weight: 100 g. / 3.5 oz.
We Also Recommend