Colli Etruschi Extra Virgin Olive Oil 750ml
- AWARDS: 2020 Flos Olei Farm Score (97/100) - 2013: Unioncamere Lazio: regional contest, category EXTRAVIRGIN 2° classified - SlowFood: Olio Slow
- OLIVES: Caninese 95%, (Frantoio Leccino) 5%. The harvest, to hand picking is carried out, divided by cultivar, between October and the second week of November. The extraction is achieved by centrifugation, the storage of the extra virgin olive oil takes place in air-conditioned environment at 15/17 degrees in stainless steel tanks in nitrogen saturation. Before each stage of packaging, every product is analyzed to determine their compliance with the set quality parameters.
- AREA: Well recognized High quality Extra Virgin Olive Oil from the historical area of Tuscia located between Tuscany and Lazio in the center of Italy. From a natural area in the province of Lazio, located between the Tolfa Mountains and the Lakes, Vico and Bracciano, comes this well recognized oil. The area, also known as Tuscia, is the historic land of the Etruscans.
- TASTE: You’ll find these Canino olives yield a bold and fruity oil. The taste is very fresh, green, grassy, herbal, and bold, without being overpowering. One may also detect an element of tomato leaves.
- Colli Etruschi offers versatility and adds flavor to antipasti, pasta and vegetable dishes, and both poultry and red meat main dishes.
We Also Recommend