Salpa - Dry Porcini Mushrooms 20 g
- Porcini Mushroom Recipes: Porcini mushrooms are Italy's favorite mushrooms, included in dishes such as risotto, pasta, sauces, and more! The King of Wild Mushrooms: These dried porcini mushrooms have an intense earthy aroma and a meaty, rich texture.
- Salpa's porcini mushrooms are still dried in the old traditional italian way. Packed in an elegant bag you can first appreciate the size and quality of these mushrooms and later appreciate their unique flavor in cooking. The mushrooms should be rinsed and cleaned of any dirt before use. To bring out the aroma of the porcini mushrooms, you need only to soak them in a mixture of milk and warm water.
- Our Porcini Mushrooms are carefully selected and treated by hand following our recipe that goes back to great and ancient culinary traditions of the Sila, in the Calabria Region (Italy)
- Perfect for Italian cooking, French cuisine, special events, and holiday meals, or to make everyday cooking special; wildcrafted in pristine natural areas from around the world; hand-selected and hand-packed for quality
- Long Shelf Life: Because these Porcini Mushrooms have been dried, they have a very long shelf life. When you need to use them, all you have to do is rehydrate them by soaking them in warm water.
We Also Recommend