Festa Italiana Homemade Truffle Pizza Kit - Pizza Cutter included - Make Your Own Pizza – Italian Food Cooking Gift Set
- A gourmet food gift that will make all of their pizza lovin’ dreams come true. This pizza gift box features our famous Italian Pizza Dough Kit and signature Truffle sauces along with a boat load of gourmet Truffle goodies ready to top it all off. The best gifts are ones you can share and this one is great for making memories in the kitchen and at the table. Now tell them to ready their pizza pan.
- Pizza is a gift for all occasions. Whether you’re looking for a thoughtful care package for friends and family or want to send something more celebratory, pizza is it. Send as a birthday gift, thank-you gift or a gift to congratulate.
- The Truffle Pizza Kit has all the ingredients needed to make the perfect truffle pizza right in the comfort of your own home. Also, this food gift basket includes the pizza cutter to help you slice it! Your recipient will love this yummy gourmet food gift basket every time they use it!
- Clear instructions and recipe on the back of the box.
- Includes: Pizza Cutter, Wheat Flour for Pizza, Tomato & Truffle Pasta Sauce, Black Truffle Flavored Dipping Oil, Black Truffle Sauce
✔ What you'll find in this kit:
- 2 Ibs 3.2 oz Wheat flour
- 8.4 fl oz Truffle dipping oil
- 3.1 oz Black truffle cream
- 12 oz Tomato & truffle sauce
- 1 pizza cutter
✔ You need also:
- 2 tsp salt
- 3 tsp of dry yeast
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 20.3 fl oz 2.5 cup warm water
- 6 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
♥ RECIPE ♥
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the flour, sugar and salt. Stir in the dried yeast. Make a well in the centre of the flour mixture and pour in most of the water along with the truffle oil. Bring the dough together with your hands or a wooden spoon. As the flour is incorporated, the dough will start to take shape. Add the remaining water if the dough feels tight or hard.
- Turn the dough out onto a clean surface and knead for 10 minutes; or until it is smooth and elastic.
- Knead the cut piece back into the dough and shape the dough into an even ball. Place in an oiled bowl, cover with a damp tea towel and allow to prove in a warm place for 1-1.5 hours, or until it has doubled in size.
- When the dough has risen, take it out of the bowl and knock the air out. Divide the dough into six equal portions, and shape each portion into a ball. Cover with a damp cloth and allow to prove again for about 15 minutes.
- Place a pizza stone or an upturned baking tray into the oven and preheat to its highest setting.
- Dust the work surface with flour. Roll out one piece of the dough to form a circle that will fit on your pizza stone or baking tray.
- Cover the surface with 2 tbs tomato sauce and cover with the truffle sauce.
- Preheat the oven as high as your oven will allow. Place a pizza stone in the oven.
- Repeat the operation with the remaining dough, tomato sauce and seasonings.
We Also Recommend