Posted by Product of Italy Corp on
Ingredients (3 people)
- 8.8oz Il Molino Rigatoni Pasta
- 4 pints cherry tomatoes
- Il Molino Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Canino
- some large basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon spicy seasoning blend (optional)
- Halve the cherry tomatoes
- Add 1/2 cup of Il Molino EVOO in a pan and combine the cherry tomatoes, 1 teaspoon salt and a teaspoon of spicy seasoning blend if you like your pasta to be spicy.
- Bring a large pot of water (about 4 quarts) to a boil, then add a splash of Il Molino EVOO, 2 tablespoons salt and the Il Molino Rigatoni Pasta
- Cook the pasta and the tomatoes for 7 minutes
- Drain the pasta well and add to the pan with the cherry tomatoes.
- Add some julienned basil leaves and stir all together for 1 minute
- Serve in a plate with some fresh basil leaves and a drizzle of Il Molino EVOO on top.
Share this post
This summer pasta is very tasty!!!! :-)