The cream of potato and leek soup is a dish that will warm you in the cold autumn days.
Ingredients (4 people)
- 1lb, approximately 4 small, gold potatoes
- 1/2 pound leeks, approximately 2 to 3 medium
- 1 carrot
- 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 cups of vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup of Il Molino Destoned Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper
- Boil the potatoes, peel and mash with a potato masher.
- Prepare 6 cups of vegetable broth.
- Clean the leeks by removing the tough outer leaves. Cut into thin slices and fry with a little Il Molino Destoned Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Add the mashed potatoes, cover with broth and cook for 15 minutes stirring frequently. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the cream of potato and leek soup in individual bowls with a sprinkling of grated Parmesan cheese
- Drizzle each bowl with Il Molino Destoned Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Share this post